Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Works For Me: Manual HD Switcher

I decided that I would post a Works for Me Wednesday since I found something that actually works for me. It's a Manual HD Switcher. We didn't get it for the HD part even though we did hook it up and got a better picture. It works for me because it's got 4 inputs for DVD players, VCRs, game consoles, satellite receiver, and more. There are only two inputs on the back of the family room tv. It's a regular 32" projection tv. It was getting to be a real pain having to pull the tv out to unplug and plug in the different items. Now we are able to have all of them plugged into one location all the time. The kids just have to hit the button as to which item they want on - DVD, VCR, satellite box or the Wii. The best part - they can do it on their own!!

Visit We Are THAT Family for more Works For Me Wednesday posts.

No comments: