Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Shopping Trip - Week of 1/25/09

This was a stock up week for me.

Target

I picked up the Kashi Bars here instead of Rite Aid (which would have been $0.25 per box cheaper) because our store normally don't have them. I wanted to make sure I got them while the coupons were still good. There was a Lunchable too but my fiance and son were heading out the door and he took it with him.
Total OOP: $9.80 -- Saved $25.04

Kroger

We went the afternoon the snow and sleet started (Tuesday). The one thing I like most about our Kroger's store - they do an excellent job keep the shelves stocked and restocked during bad weather. I went for their Mega Mix & Match sale. When I found it was going to be a two week sale, I decided to put it off a week since we really did NEED anything. It gave me time to use up some of the other items in our cabinets and freezer to make room for these items. Some of the items will be used on our Super Bowl menu (which will be up soon).
Total OOP: $35.23 -- saved $85.41

Meijer

This was another stock up stop.
Total OOP: $18.25 -- saved $29.93

Rite Aid
I couldn't pass up the $3.99 cat/kitten food. This is the cats fave! Plus I had a 2 - dollar off coupons plus a buy 2 Kitten Chow, Get a free Cat Chow...deal! The kids have been bothering me for the Reese's Eggs so we picked up two of them. I don't know what it is about those things but they love them! Total OOP: $10.44 (total was $20.44 - used $10 Gift Certificate) - saved $36.86
**Will get back $10.99 back in rebates - $.55 profit!

No comments: