Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 1/26/09

I'm pretty excited that we ate from our menu every night except 2. First, I did plan 7 days but should have only done 6 (that was my fault). The other was we ate lunch so late that none of us were hungry for dinner.

My fiance is out of town for half the week so I'll be taking it easy in the kitchen for a few days. It will also give me time to work on our Super Bowl menu.

Here's my menu plan:

1. Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken, Angel hair pasta with creamy herb sauce, steamed broccoli -- very good!!

2. Little Caesar's pizza -- ugh!

3. Taco bar -- went over well, froze leftover meat to use next week

4. Slow cooked pot roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, salad, corn

5. Upside-Down Pizza

6. Cheeseburgers, potato chips -- yum!

Sunday will be devoted to mostly appetizers (and probably chili) since our favorite NFL team, Pittsburgh Steelers, will be playing in the Super Bowl. I'll be back later this week to share our menu and recipes.

To see more menu plans, visit I'm an Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: