Thursday, January 29, 2009

Things I Love Thursday - A Clear Face

Who doesn't like a clear face? I've always had the monthly breakouts on my face. Nothing major just annoying. I was using ProActiv for years which worked but it got to be expensive. When hard times hit, I had to find a way of keep a clear face without spending my last dollar to do it. That's when I found Acne Free. Do you use it? If so, tell me what you think about it.

WOW! That's about all I could say about it. I wish I would have tried it sooner. My breakouts clear up a lot quicker than they did with ProActiv. I've also noticed that I haven't had as many. It doesn't bleach my towels (like ProActiv did). It's amazing stuff! If I notice a breakout coming, I put a little Repair Lotion on the spot and 9 out of 10 times so far it's went away without causing "damage" or causing me to freak out. Trust me - if it didn't work, I'd tell ya. It's also a lot cheaper.

To see what others love, visit The Diaper Diaries Things I Love Thursday.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

thankfully, i've been blessed not to have to many breakouts.

if i do, i know its time to throw out my makeup sponge...or also it was a sign from God to breakup with a boyfriend.

seriously the acne came and went with him! :P

Laura said...

Im going to have to tell my sister about this. She uses ProActiv all the time. I didnt like the fact that it bleached her towels, not cool! Thanks for sharing :)

thediaperdiaries said...

I just went through a horrible bout of acne that has thankfully cleared up, but if it ever comes back I am totally checking that out!!!