Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Weigh In/Wii Fit Wednesday - 1/7/2008

My first weigh in of 2009 is here! How did I do? I gained 2.6 pounds. What?!?! That's what I was thinking this morning too. But really there wasn't a goal for this week. I knew what was a head of me - the monthly interruption. I always weigh more and am bloated during this time of the month. I did get my 30 minutes of exercise in each day. I had planned on doing the Wii Fit everyday but getting that in wasn't as easy as I thought. However, I've started to get up early in the morning to get my first Wii Fit exercise done before the kids wake up.

My first mini goal is - lose the 2.6 pounds this week, workout everyday with the Wii Fit, and run/walk for a half an hour everyday on the treadmill.

I picked up My Fitness Coach at Best Buy (only $19.99). So far, I like it. It doesn't use the Wii Fit. Maya, your fitness coach, helps you with your workouts. You schedule the days and the amount of time you want to workout on those days. She puts together the routine. You can set you own goals - I chose Weight Loss (she also recommended it). Overall, it's like a workout video. There are over 450 exercises on the game. I will be alternating this game with the Jillian Michaels one.

Am I still motivated? You better believe it. I WILL get this weight off this year. I WILL be healthier too! I think watching Biggest Loser last night kind of helped. I saw each of the contestants weigh in and thought to myself "I never want to see those numbers on my scale." If only I could have the workouts they do! I won't care if it was working out with Bob or Jillian as long as the weight was coming off.

How are you doing on your weight loss/fitness goals? Did you make a resolution/goal for 2009 to lose weight? What are you doing to lose the weight?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -2.6

1 comment:

Muthering Heights said...

Don't you just hate the water weight that comes with the monthly interruption? Such a pain!