Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weigh-In/ Wii Fit Wednesday - 1/14/09

Well, I didn't meet my first mini goal. However, I was able to lose 1.6 pounds this week. I spent more than an hour on the Wii Fit on Thursday and Friday. Other than that, I really didn't do much exercising. My fiance headed out of town on Sunday and it's been crazy ever since - I'm glad he's due back in town this evening!

My sister and I are considering joining Weight Watchers. She had lost weight on Weight Watchers the last time she attended the meetings. I followed the program last year but never attended any meetings. I pretty much know how the program works and still eat some of the WW food ( and get rewards for it too). Right now the registration is free too. I plan to attend at least one meeting (for free) to see how it is. Then I will take the week between meetings to decide if I want to join. The only problem I have with join is the weekly fee. I don't have health insurance so I can't get a discount that way. Also, I currently don't have any income...I do have money set aside that would pay for a couple weeks of the program. We'll see how this all works out...

My goal for this week is - lose the 1.5 pounds this week, workout everyday with the Wii (Wii Fit, My Fitness Coach, and/or Jillian Michaels), and run/walk for a half an hour everyday on the treadmill.

How are you doing on your weight loss/fitness goals? Did you make a resolution/goal for 2009 to lose weight? What are you doing to lose the weight?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -1.0

No comments: