Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Works For Me: Amazing Monkey Hooks

I've been meaning to post this for a couple weeks now. After I updated the family room and touched up a few of the other rooms in the house, I wanted to hang a couple pictures and other wall decor. The last thing I want is to have to fill in a bunch of big holes (the people before us used screws to hang things), if we decide to redecorate again (hopefully we will move before that happens).

When I decorated my older son's room years ago, I had the same issue - holes galore. So, I found The Amazing Monkey Hooks. They have a thin gauge that's inserted into the wall (no stud or tools needed) and makes a single small hole. Gone with the big holes!! They hold up to 50 pounds as well. The other thing I like about them is you can't see them over the top of the picture frame. They are reasonably priced and you can find them at stores like Lowe's and WalMart.

This is what works for me. To see what works for others, visit Rocks In My Dryer’s Works for Me Wednesday. You might find something that will work for you too!

2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

We're always hanging things around our house (I like to change decor often!) and I'm sure my husband would rather use something like this than making all of the holes in our wall. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, I will have to look into these my husband is constantly wanting to hand things on the walls and this would be a great solution.