Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 1/12/09


Wow - we ate from our menu every night except for one. I'm impressed! We finally got the Baked Ziti out of the menu as well. It was really good. My fiance is out of town at least until Tuesday late night or Wednesday (won't know for sure until Tuesday). With him gone, I don't do a lot of cooking since the kids are picky eaters. I know what we will be having tonight and Tuesday. The rest of the week's items have been chosen but not necessarily in the order they will be served.

Here's my menu plan:

Monday - Chicken Nuggets, Waffle Fries, Fruit Cocktail

Tuesday - Little Caesar's Pizza (kid's request)

1. Slow Cooked Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots

2. Jambalaya

3. Grilled Chicken, Red Beans & Rice

4. Hot Sausages, Peppers & Onion Hoagies (kids - hot dogs)

5. Steakhouse Steaks, Sauteed Wild Mushrooms, Cornmeal - Fried Onion Rings - fiance's cooking (sometimes it pays to watch Food Network!)

To see more menu plans, visit I'm an Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: