Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday - 1/27/09

Wow - I think I'm headed in the wrong direction with this weight loss thing. I am reporting a 1.2 lbs gain this week. I did weigh later than normal and I was dressed. I usually get up early and shower before getting on the scale but we slept in this morning and I forgot about weighing in.

If I had to rate on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) for my effort this past week, it would be a 3. I consumed a few things that I probably shouldn't have and I really didn't workout. I took some time this afternoon to rearrange the family room so I can get to the treadmill again. Once the snow clears (hear there's more on the way), we will move it to the workout area in the detached garage. I will then be able to workout in peace and with all the room that I want.

I did post what I did do as far as workouts. The most was probably Wednesday & Thursday when I spent a couple hours on the Wii Fit. I really need to get back to the elliptical, treadmill and strength training.

My plans for this week are to: walking/jog on the treadmill 4x this week, Wii Fit for at least 30 minutes everyday, strength training 4x this week, and eat better (this is my main problem this past week).

How are you doing on your weight loss/fitness goals? Did you make a resolution/goal for 2009 to lose weight? What are you doing to lose the weight?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -2.2

No comments: