Friday, January 9, 2009

My Shopping Trips - Week of 1/4/09

Another week of no grocery shopping with the exception of bread and a few other items needed for dinner. My fiance is heading out of town again next week so no need to go grocery shopping this weekend either! It's been over a month now (and we still have quite a supply of meat - mostly from our pig).

Kroger
I picked up my P&G items during there $5 off purchase of $25 P&G items sale. I had a coupon for every item that I purchased. I really didn't need any of the items so I picked up items that we would use in the future. I wanted the coupons that I told you about in this post.
Total OOP: $35.57 - Saved 50%

Walgreens
There wasn't really anything I needed from this store either. However, I got some really good deals on items that we use. I have found that the gum comes in handy for fighting off some of the cravings that I've been having.
Total OOP: $10.38 - will get back $2.75 on gift card (rebate)

CVS
I had a few ECBs that were to expire on 1/11/09 so we made a late night stop by CVS. I picked up two monitors which will be donated. The candy bar was for the little one.

Total OOP: $1.03 -- no ECBs earned, saved $184.xx

No comments: