Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Shopping Trip - Week of 1/18/09

This was a pretty dull week for me. I was going to go to Kroger for their Mega Mix & Match Sale but since it will be continuing through next week I'm going to hold off until probably Monday with the ad change. There's really nothing that we need. My fiance will be heading out of town again on Monday so cooking will be simplified for 2-3 nights.

Rite Aid
I headed to Rite Aid to pick up a few things that we needed and to cash in on a few of their Single Check Rebates (SCR). We hadn't tried the Pringle Selects but had been wanting to. Since they were only $.99 after coupon, I picked up two of them. The Jalapeno Ranch were great (haven't tried the others). All my monitors that I have picked up over the past few weeks will be donated this coming week. Then there was some more free gum!



My total OOP: $7.49 - I will receive a Denise Austin Workout video and $3.50 in rebates.

No comments: