Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weigh In/Wii Fit Wednesday - 1/21/09

Well, there's no weight loss to report this week. I have to say this was a really hard week for me - very stressful! It's not easy managing a house with 2 kids on no income, dealing with a lost crown (and no insurance), and a cracked windshield. I did good up until Sunday.

I did get some exercising, strength training and Wii Fit in Wednesday - Saturday but nothing other than that. I plan to move the treadmill to the exercise area (designated area in the detached garage) and lock myself out there with the weights, treadmill, stability ball, jump rope and TV. I should be able to get some exercising in that way.

I've done pretty good on my eating but not snacking. My snacking was a bit heavy this week with the stress but it was really "bad" snacks. I love the Kashi cereal bars and have enjoyed them all week. I also have been eating a LOT of fruit but not really much as far as veggies.

Weight Watchers is on hold for me since I have no income. I will do the week free online though. I think I am going back to counting points, logging my food and exercise. I'm just not sure how I will go about it yet. I don't know that I want to load all that on here (especially since I've had blog problems the last couple days).

My plans for this week are to: walking/jog on the treadmill 4x this week, Wii Fit for at least 30 minutes everyday, strength training 4x this week, and eat better.

How are you doing on your weight loss/fitness goals? Did you make a resolution/goal for 2009 to lose weight? What are you doing to lose the weight?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -1.0

No comments: