Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things I Love Thursday - YakTrax WinterTrax Shoe Slip-ons


I have another winter item for you that I love. It's the YakTrax WinterTrax Snow and Ice Slip-ons. These work great in the snow and on ice. Of course, it doesn't mean that you can go running across an icy pond because your not going to fall. But it does give you traction and lowers the risk of slipping. These slip over the soles of your shoes or boots and provide traction on ice and packed snow. They work on all kinds of shoes too. I've used them with dress shoes, boots and tennis shoes. They are easy to get on and off. It doesn't require taking your shoes off to get them on. You just slip them on when you head outdoors and slip them off when you head indoors.

All gals in the family have these, just like the Earbags I told you about last week. I think the guys are too embarrassed to wear them. Not me! I love them!

The great part about ordering them from QVC is that you get two pairs! You can keep one in the car or the office for that unexpected snow or ice. Why not get more for your money?!?!

To see what others love, visit The Diaper Diaries Things I Love Thursday.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

very neat! :) if only we got enough snow here to need them...

thediaperdiaries said...

Those sound fascinating. I could totally use those in crazy MI. Thanks for the tip!!