Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Shopping Trip - Week of 12/21/08

Ok, I'm a little late posting this but it's been pretty crazy around here.

Walgreens
I was able to get to Walgreens Monday morning to get the blow dryer. The lady at the cosmetic counter had two of them in the back and gave me one of them!! I did two transactions: one for the blow dryer then one for the straightener.
Total OOP: $10.70

Victoria's Secret

I had a 2 - $10 off coupon, 25% off code and a secret rewards card (a secret value of $10, $50, $100 or $500) that all expired last week. I don't normally by myself stuff but I don't think my fiance or boys would look good in their stuff. So, I went shopping!


1 - Fleece Track Jacket
1 - Wide Leg Fleece Pants
1 - Ribbed Tank Top
2 - Bras
5 - Panties

Total OOP: $8.11! -- my secret rewards card was for $100!!

No comments: