- 2 cups of creamy PB (recommend Jiffy)
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3 ¾ cup (16 oz.) powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp shortening
- Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- Beat PB and butter in large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in powdered sugar until mixture holds together and is moistened. Shape into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheets. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in microwave safe bowl.
- Dip PB balls into chocolate using toothpicks. Refrigerate until set and store in covered container in the refrigerator.