Monday, December 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - 12/8/2008


It's time I get back to menu planning. This week my fiancé will be out of town for 4 days so there won't be too much cooking going on. The kids are VERY picky eaters so I don't really cook anything exciting when he's out of town. So, my return to menu planning should be pretty easy.

Here’s my plan for this week…

Monday: Grilled Chicken, rice, salad

Tuesday: Soup and grilled cheese

Wednesday: Fried Chicken Tenders, French fries, pineapples

Thursday: Corn dogs, baked beans, pasta salad

Friday
: Brown Sugar Meatloaf - with a few changes: I use BBQ sauce instead of ketchup and we put a layer of cheese in it, Au Gratin Potatoes, Salad, Crescent Rolls

Saturday: Southwestern Casserole (from freezer) - could turn into a date night (I hope, I really need it)

Sunday: Chili

Visit Organized Junkie for other menu plans.

No comments: