Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday - 12/10/2008

Well, it's been a short week since I just weighed in on Friday for Hot for the Holidays. If you read my post about my weekend, you can probably come to the conclusion that I haven't done much as far as working out. Your exercise routine doesn't have to be put on hold while you are sick, you can keep the momentum going just don't over do it. However, my achy stomach was so bad I decided not to participate in any physical activities.

On with this week's weight loss - I was able to lose 3 pounds this week! Hoorah! I have really been watching what I'm eating. I'd like to say that I have not had any chocolate since Friday! I've been drinking half of a coffee in the morning (splitting it between two days) and eating a bowl of cereal. Breakfast used to be a big problem for me. I didn't eat it and I didn't like eating it. Now it helps me space out my eating and skip on the munchies.

Like I said earlier, I skipped out on working out since Friday. However, I've got a Couch to 5K program that I need to be working on. I'm going to get through week 1 and most of week 2 before Wednesday's weigh in. I am also going to get at least 2 more 30 minute workouts in this week.

My goal for next week is to come back here and report a 2 pound weight loss. I'd like to lose a total of 10 pounds by the first of the year...7 pounds to go in the next 3 weeks! Wish me luck! I think this is my time to lose this weight - for good!

Are you trying to lose weight? If so, how's your weight loss journey going? Any great workout tips you have?

No comments: