Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Shopping Trip - Week of 12/7/2008

This week there wasn't anything that we needed from the grocery. With my fiance out of town, I don't cook a lot of food so our grocery trip for January may be delayed a week or so. I did hit the drug stores though for a few items we needed.

Rite Aid
I hit this store early in the week to score some free cat food since we took in Momma and her 2 kittens (want a kitten?). I picked up the M&Ms and Hershey Kisses for the M&M Pretzel treats that were requested for the kids' Christmas parties at school and preschool on Friday. **One bag of Kitten Chow and one bag of Hershey Kisses missing from photo.**

I'll actually be stopping in again tomorrow when we drive past Rite Aid for more free Kitten/Cat food and LifeSavers! I'll update this on Monday since I will be spending the weekend with my fiance not the blogosphere.
Total OOP: $7.88 -- $31.84 (81%) Plus there is a $1 SCR on the M&Ms.

CVS
I had two rain checks from a few weeks back. Since I haven't really been to CVS except for quick stops, I finally got my items picked up. I'm hoping this is the last purchase of pull ups (fingers are crossed)! I was missing my $15 ECB when I got to the register (I thought it fell behind the counter but the cashier said she didn't see it)...UGH!!
Total OOP: $33.04 -- Earned $30.59 in ECB. ($12 Loreal, $12 St. Ives, $5 Huggies, $1.59 Powerade) - Now I can go buy lots of stuff even though our stockpile is FULL!

Walgreens
I didn't "need" laundry detergent but since ALL is my favorite I wanted to make sure I grabbed a few. I used my free coupon from VocalPoint for the Crest Weekly Clean. Then a few stocking stuffers for the kiddos.
Total OOP: $8.12

No comments: