Monday, January 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Now that the kids are back in school maybe menu planning will be easier. This week each kid got to pick one meal...that would be the Taco Bar and Sloppy Joe's. We still have a lot of meat from December that we will be trying to use up this week and next. All-in-all, it's a pretty simple week. If we don't get to the Baked Ziti this week, it's coming off the menu for next week.

Here's my menu plan:

1. Taco Bar

2. Quesadillas

3. Baked Ziti topped with meatballs

4. Sloppy Joes, Cole Slaw

5. Slow Cooked Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots

6. Grilled BLT sandwiches, soup

To see more menu plans, visit I'm an Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of letting the kids pick a meal. I might try that with my daughter.