Monday, November 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - 11/24/2008


The past weeks I didn't get around to posting my Menu Plan but I did make them and followed them. This week is pretty boring as far as food choices. Since we will be cooking Thanksgiving Dinner at our house on Friday, we are going to take it easy the rest of the week. I'll post some of the recipes that I will be using on Friday for our dinner - Buttermilk mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, and pumpkin pie cups.

I got a new pressure cooker last year for Christmas. I haven't really used it too much since I've been out of work. I'm going to be putting that to use over the next couple of weeks...save on cooking time! Do you have a pressure cooker? Any good recipes?

Here’s my plan for this week…

Sunday: Pizza, Pizza dip with wheat crackers (will post dip recipe)

Monday: Coney dogs, pasta salad and chips

Tuesday: Tequila Lime Pork Spareribs (in pressure cooker), mashed potatoes, corn, peaches

Wednesday: Family Size Burrito

Thursday: Thanksgiving Dinner @ my parents

Friday: Thanksgiving Dinner @ our house

Saturday: Southwestern Casserole (from freezer)

Sunday: Thanksgiving leftovers

Visit Organized Junkie for other menu plans.

No comments: