Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things I Love Thursday - Oversized Children's Books

My youngest son is really interested in knowing how things work. His dad works with heavy equipment. His dad was a real help explaining those vehicles but what about fire trucks, race cars, submarines… Well, I left that up to Andra Serlin Abramson’s Up Close books. These are great books. They are full of fascinating facts and information. They are oversized and hardcover. It makes reading them to him easier too. I don’t have to worry about him “hogging” the book…it’s big enough for both of us to hold together.

To see what others love, visit The Diaper Diaries Things I Love Thursday.

1 comment:

thediaperdiaries said...

I have never heard of these, but now I am going to look for them at the library. My oldest is fascinated by how all things work.