Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Day Freebies

I wanted to recap the freebies for Election Day! First off, please do not forget to vote, if you haven't already!

Krispy Kreme stores will be offering a free star-shaped doughnut, with white icing and red, white and blue sprinkles, to each customer wearing an "I Voted" sticker. Read my original post here.

Starbucks will give you a FREE tall brewed coffee simply for telling them you voted.

Ben & Jerry scoop shop from 5-8pm, show them you voted and you'll get a free scoop of ice cream. Show them your "I Voted" sticker, a photo of you in front of your polling station, do the "I Voted dance" or just tell them you voted. Limit one per voter. Read my original post here.

Shane's Rib Shack is giving voters a free "Vote America Meal," which consists of chicken tenders and a beverage.


No comments: