Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Shopping Trips - Week of 11/2/008

Well, it was grocery shopping time for me again. We are really going to try to incorporate some of the meat from our pig into our menu plan to avoid having to buy too much meat from the grocery. The only problem is most of the pork that we got has bones in it. I do not eat meat that has bones. So, it leaves me to find an alternative on those nights.

Meijer
Total OOP: $33.69 - - saved 44%

Kroger

Total OOP: $82.83 - - saved 52%
*The Colgate toothpaste and toothbrushes were donated.

This wasn't the best of grocery trips for me but it was better than
last month. Last month, I spent $97.xx and only saved 39%. It's still better than this time last year. I've made some MAJOR improvements in our grocery shopping. We used to spend anywhere from $150-200 a week just on groceries. Now I spend less than that for a month of groceries!

I also stopped by Old Navy to pick up the kids, myself and my nieces some Performance Fleece hats and scarves that they had on sale for $1.


Total OOP: $9.59 - - saved 81%

No comments: