Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday - Entertaiment Center

A couple weeks ago I updated our family room but didn't really do anything as far as the furniture that went into the room. I put back the "old" stuff. We didn't really have an entertainment center. We just had a "tv holder"...it was junk (yep, missing the glass doors and all). Check out all the cords - not a pleasant sight. I had purchased an entertainment center a while back. Since we have guests coming to our house for Thanksgiving dinner on Friday (and my fiance was out of town again), I thought it would be a great time to get it together. It sure makes the room look a lot better and more inviting. I hope to get our tree up in our living room by Friday evening so I can move the small couch out into the family room for additional seating.

To see what others tackled, visit 5 Minutes for Mom's Tackle It Tuesday.

No comments: