Monday, November 10, 2008

Toys R Us Deals - Week of 11/9/08


I didn't really see much in the Toys R Us this week except for board games. They do have a bundle deal on Nintendo DS and Sony PSP. I'm not sure that the price is the best - you only save $25. I'm thinking we got the DS and PSP deals for cheaper last year. You can check out the full ad here.

Hot Deals on Great Games
- - Cootie, Candy Land, Memory, Chutes & Ladder, Ant in the Pants $4.99
- - Guess Who?, Connect 4, Trouble, Battleship, Operation, Sorry, Scrabble, Monopoly, Clue, The Game of Life $8.99
- - I Spy (Preschool Game), I Spy Eagle Eye, Animal Soup, I Spy Private Eye, Guess What I Am $14.99

Also, if you have the in-ad coupon, you can get a $10 gift card with your purchase of $75 or more. The offer is good for one gift card per guest.

Did I miss any exceptional deals? If so, leave me a comment and I'll update this post.

No comments: