Friday, November 7, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday - 11/7/2008


Well, another week of no weight loss but there wasn't a weight gain either. These past couple weeks have not been good for me. I've really been putting a lot of time into the house (stop by on Tuesday to see my work). With that said, exercise has been pretty scarce. Now that soccer is over, I hope the exercise routine will pick up. I think that is my biggest problem right now - lack of exercise.

My goals for this week are to complete 4 - 30 minute workouts and to lose 2 pounds. Sounds pretty easy, huh? We'll see. It's already Monday and I don't have any of those workouts done. It's gotten cold here again so it's inside workouts for me with the exception of having to bear the cold to rake the leaves this afternoon. I have all my at-home gym equipment in the family room ready to be used. I even picked up 2 workout videos at the library last week. Now to find the motivation to put the stuff to use!

To see how others are doing, visit Baby Tea Leaves Fat Ticker Friday.

No comments: