Friday, November 14, 2008

My Shopping Trip - Week of 11/9/08

I was late posting last week's shopping trips. You can check it out here. Last week, I did my once a month grocery shopping. It wasn't the best trip but it was better than October's. There really wasn't anything we needed this week except for eggs but I headed out for a few things anyways.

Aldi

I had heard about the Bacon Wrapped Filet from The Thrifty Mommy. Since I was headed there, I decided to pick up 2 to try. They were good...my fiance turned up his nose when I first told him where I got them.

Total OOP: $7.19

Walgreens
I picked up our free 8x10 and prints that we had made for insurance purposes, some $.49 Betty Crocker icing, free Clabber Girl Corn Starch and Baking Powder, and a baby bottle candy to keep the youngin' happy.

Total OOP: $3.54

CVS
Well, the Sunday-Monday ECB deals
were gone by the time I made it to CVS so I had to get rain checks. Works for me! I picked up a few other items plus the free Altoids (like I need anymore of these things).

Total OOP: $8.28 - - earned $4.59 in ECBs from 1st photo, no ECBs on 2nd.

Target
I had a rain check from a couple weeks back on the sweatpants so I needed to get them before my rain check expired. Then we went back to get a toy for a birthday party that my youngest son will be attending this weekend (paid $8 for it and regular price was $16.89!!).

Total OOP: $22.81

Dollar Tree
I normally don't shop the Dollar Tree but I needed a birthday card and aluminum pans (for food that we take to our Thanksgiving dinners - easy clean up!). I ended up picking up a bow for the present and an 8pk of no slip headbands.

Total OOP: $3.75

That's all my shopping for this week! Oh, I did pick up a Wii...I don't have a picture because it's not in the house (my kids are too sneaky to have it around here). That wasn't quite a savings though but with the Wii Fit maybe it will help with my weight loss...we'll see.

No comments: