Monday, December 8, 2008

A LONG Weekend....

Have you ever been so sick that you think that you just want to cry like a baby? Well, that was me this past weekend. It hit hard and quick. I was typing and scheduling blog posts on Saturday morning, talking to my sister via email, and enjoying a nice iced coffee when all of a sudden it hit - like a rock! I was very frigid and my stomach hurt. I did get caught up on my sleep though...I slept all day on Saturday and most of the day Sunday. I left the house yesterday to get my "extra" newspapers and an iced coffee.

Yesterday, the youngest one was sick...nothing like I had though. This morning the oldest one woke up sick...sicker than the younger one was. Now to see if my fiance gets it...he'll be heading out of town tomorrow so hopefully he can escape before it hits him. It's supposed to go up to 50 degrees tomorrow so I'm going to crack some windows and hopefully clear out this place. I've been Lysol to clean and wipe everything but I'll feel better once the air is circulated and hopefully the bad air escapes.

I've got some posts that I was working on Saturday that I hope to get up today and then a few from yesterday like Rite Aid and Toys R Us. Please bear with me...

2 comments:

Kandi said...

Wow! I'm glad you're feeling better. That sounds terrible, but sleeping is a good thing. Thanks for the heads up on the temps tomorrow too...it will be nice to air out the house! I hope the older one gets better soon and glad the younger one didn't get it as bad!

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks! I'm feeling better now. My appetite is back too...LOL. The oldest one was feeling better this morning. We'll see how he feels when I pick him up from school.