Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weighing In #25

Sorry, I'm a little late posting this but this week has been extremely busy! It's been so busy I crashed shortly after my fiance made it back from Illinois last night (sorry honey!).

As expected, I did have a weight gain this week. I gained 3 pounds. I think it might have to do with all the ice cream and chocolate (aka my comfort foods) that I had this week. I think it would have been a lot worse had a not spent the whole day on Saturday walking.

Now that work is done (yep, I'm jobless), I am really going to focus on my health and weight loss. This week I will be focusing on getting on a schedule, not really documenting on my food and exercise logs. My oldest son starts school on Wednesday so I need to schedule my workouts around dropping him off at school and picking him up. The soccer games start next week too. I don't see things slowing down so a schedule is a much needed thing for me.

That's all I have about my weight loss (well, gain) for this week.

No comments: