Friday, August 1, 2008

Laid off – count down to my final day (10 working days to go)!

Two more weeks! It's great because my boss will be on vacation for those two weeks. I have two planned days off, 2 other days that I could schedule, and a few appointments that I hope to squeeze in during the next two weeks. So, what I'm trying to say is...I don't plan on working much over the next two weeks!!

What am I doing today? Well...job hunting and researching careers. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up so it's making it really hard. Are you supposed to know by the time you turn 30? Because I don't! Other than that, I was assigned a project yesterday that I don't feel like working on...maybe this afternoon I'll give it a little thought.

UPDATE: Shortly after typing this post, I got a call from the daycare. I had to go get my younger son. He was complaining that his tummy hurt. So, the afternoon wasn't spent thinking about my new project at work but was spent enjoying the pool and nice weather with my kids.

No comments: