Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday #26

Well, it’s Weigh In Wednesday again. This week I am down 1 pound. I’m moving in the right direction once again. I have been trying to watch what I eat but I haven’t been exercising. I’m still trying to get in the routine of being at home. I’m having a hard time just getting done what I used to before and after work and I’ve got more time to do it now.

It’s time to start adding exercise. Now that the weather has cooled off, we have been walking to up to the school to get my older son (rather than drive). I’m going try to make time to go to the YMCA at least once a day. They have the television screens on the machines now (like the YMCA near my last job). So, that will get my moving. I also need to try to add a few classes. These will be easier to add in when my youngest son starts preschool in about a week and a half.

Even though this is the first weight loss I have reported in a while, I have to tell you that my clothes are fitting better. Not only better but I don't have the ring around the belly anymore. I think that was due to stress (work was VERY stressful). I was even wearing a Medium t-shirt yesterday (bottom pic) versus the Large/X-Large (top pic - May 2008) that I normally wear.
I just picked up my 30 day Shred video from the library. Maybe that will be the workout that I squeeze it. I'd love to shed my weight in 30 days! With the way Jillian Michaels is on Biggest Loser, this just might do it. I'll post a review for the video after I try it (that will let you know how long it takes me to stick it in the DVD player...LOL).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YES! great improvement, keep up the good work. I am sure once you start adding in exercise that weigh is going to fly off!

Miss Mommy said...

I too have a heard time watching what I eat all the time...some days are better than others...(I am a suker for sweets!) LOL

I started doing Walk Away the Pounds by Leslie Sansone about a year ago, and love it!! It only takes me about 25 minutes or so 4 days a week, the perfect amount of time for me. If you have more time to devote to it...se also has longer programs as well.

Exercising for me has been the key to losing weight!! And it is now part of my routine, almost daily. Yes, the beggining was rough to get used to a new routine....but after a little time it just feels right!!

Congrats on your loss already!! Your doing great!!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

You go girl! I'll take a smaller size any day too. Ya look great :-)

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks to each of your stopping by. The encouraging words really help!