Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Laid off – count down to my final day (7 working days to go)!

I was typing the title of this post and realized something. I would have 7 days to go only if I worked everyday between now and my final day. I have 3 days off between now and then so I will only have 4 days left!!

Today's like every other day has been lately - BORING! I haven't really done much with the exception of helping a few people out with Excel and Access problems. Other than that, I have been minding my own business.

How's the job hunting going? Well, I applied for 3 jobs yesterday. I realized last night that my resume on Monster was outdated so I updated that and had two emails in my inbox this morning. Good news but I don't want to have to drive an hour or longer to work so I don't I will actually accept a position with either company. I applied for one job this morning and am waiting for a job to be posted on a local company website (not sure what the delay is). Other than that, I really considering staying at home. The only downfall is after the first of the year I wouldn't have medical insurance (with 2 kids - I need it!).

No comments: