Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Weighing In #24

Another Wednesday means another weigh in. This morning I weighed in at the same weight as last week – no weight loss. I’m pretty excited since that T.O.M decided to move in on me and my obsession with chocolate almost got the best of me.

Last week, I had mentioned getting up and walking in the morning. With the exception of the weekend, I am proud to report that I did that everyday! I started to slack off a little but the point is that I got up and walked. I’d have to say it sure helped my mood swings. I think I’ve been in a better mood in the mornings.

My goal for this week is to incorporate a few trips to the YMCA. This will be a little tough since we have the county fair this weekend. However, there are still 4 other days to go. My other goal is to add in at least 2 days of weight/strength training.

I still will not be focusing on my calories and fat intake since I am still working (or at least occupying a chair in the office). The food (point counting) will be added back to the formula next week. However, I will still continue to keep my food logs. It’s interesting to see how well I do without even focusing on the points.

No comments: