Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weighing In #18

It’s time to weigh in… I must say that I was SHOCKED when I saw that my weight had stayed the same. I honestly thought that I was going to have a 5-10 pound weight gain (I feel like I’ve gained 100 pounds). That TOM moved in on me last week and I headed for chocolate heaven. If only I would have kept my food and exercise logs last week, you would have seen that I was having an affair with Meijer brand Peanut Butter Fudge ice cream (either on a cone or with chocolate syrup) and Snicker bars! I turned things around on Sunday and have been focused since then, with the exception of my workouts.

What did I do as far as workout this past week? Well, we went canoeing with the kids on Sunday. It was fun but the river was pretty calm. We only went thru two rapids and didn’t have to row a whole lot. Other than that, I walked on my lunch hour Monday and have been walking on my breaks (when time allows). I have been so tired lately. I have been working on clearing out clutter around the house and doing a few small improvements. Work has been busy as well. I was only off a week but there’s so much that I need to get done that it seems like I was off for a month or two.

What’s my plan?!? Get my bottom in gear! I have goals to hit!! I want to go clothes shopping!! I’ve once again printed the class schedules for the YMCA and a local center. I really am going to try to get to at least one class this week. I need to get back to my Couch to 5K program. I need to get up in the morning to walk on the treadmill (no matter how tired I am). Then I need to workout after work. I did register for my Fitworks trial so I could get a FREE $25. I need to stop by there today or tomorrow to get that.

Hopefully everyone else is on the right track towards their weight loss goals. Don’t give up like I did last week. Trust me – it won’t make you feel better.

No comments: