Thursday, June 5, 2008

Free Donut - Krispy Kreme - June 6th

On Friday, June 6th, Krispy Kreme will celebrate National Doughnut Day by offering customers a FREE doughnut of their choice in participating stores throughout the U.S. So, stop by and celebrate National Doughnut Day with Krispy Kreme and have a doughnut on them! Check with you local Krispy Kreme store to find out if they are participating.

For those in the Dayton, OH area, the Kettering location will be participating.

Also, you can sign up for Friends of Krispy Kreme and receive a coupon for a free donut. They will on occasion send you coupons for free donuts too.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so glad I don't live by one...I'd be over there ruining my diet for sure. Eek!

mom_of2boys said...

I could easily reroute in the morning to go past the one locally but I will pass. Donuts are bad...very bad! I always think of all the things I could have had in place of one donut.