Friday, June 27, 2008

Fitness on Friday - 6/27/2008

It’s Fitness on Friday already? On Wednesday, I had posted my weigh in (read about it here). I didn’t lose anything but I didn’t gain anything either. I’m ok with that too. What I’m not ok with is having lost my exercise routine. I am complete out of it. Other than my little walk that I took at lunch time the other day, I haven’t done anything since May – no fitness class, no A.M. workouts, and no trip to the YMCA after work. What’s up with that? I’m thinking it’s the weather. With the warmer temperatures, I have no motivation. I will get it back though…hopefully sooner than later.

My workout tip this week is not to be discouraged from your walking regimen just because you don’t have a treadmill or you don’t like walking in your neighborhood. Look for other places – high school tracks, paths in parks, shopping malls, golf courses, playing field or any nearby open area.

Visit Bye Bye Fat Mom to see what others have to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to go to our mall early in the morning and walk with my daughter, then 3 years old! :) It was a good motivational thing! I like real walks so much better than the treadmill.

Anonymous said...

I am proof that walking does work, I am slowly getting addicted to it since I have started seeing results

Jen said...

Yay for no gain! I need to get out on our bikes and exercise again!