Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weighing In #17

I’m here to report that I did not have a weight loss this week. I’m very surprised that I didn’t have a gain this week so I am ok with not having a weight loss. It goes to show that I can maintain a weight which will be great when I get down to my goal weight.

I’ve really slacked on my workouts. I've been tanning during my workout time and spending the evening hours getting things ready for vacation. This is an area that I will be working on over the next 2 weeks. Yes, two weeks. I will be on vacation next week so I will not be able to weigh in. I’m not going to let vacation get the best of me. I’ve got my tennis shoes, hand weights, jump rope, and resistance bands packed.

Here’s what little bit of working out I did do this week…

3.25 miles/622 calories walking on treadmill
3.0 miles/475 calories jogging/walking on treadmill (Couch to 5K)
1.5 miles/215 calories on elliptical
25 crunches
Hand weights

My plan for the next two weeks: get at least 30 minutes of exercise in a day and stay within points. Seems pretty easy, right? We’ll see. The good part is that we won’t be eating dinner out too much. With the price of food and having to feed 4 growing kids, I think I’ll shop Sam’s and Bi-LO while I am down there. I’ll be writing down my food, points, and exercise while I am on vacation (Friday afternoon through Sunday 15th). I’ll post points and exercises when I return – probably on Monday. I’ve got a bunch of healthy snacks (even for the kids) to take with us to get me on the right track.

Hopefully everyone is still on track and really pushing towards their weight loss goals.

1 comment:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

My exercise has really slowed down as well. I know the Summer is going to bring less of a set schedule which will make consistent exercise a challenge for me.
Keep it up! You are doing great!