Monday, June 30, 2008

Food and Exercise Log - 6/30/2008

I haven’t been keeping up with my food and exercises posts again. Better yet, I haven’t been keeping a food journal at all! That’s bad on my part. I haven’t really been doing too much snacking but I’ve ate whatever I wanted no matter how many calories or fat. I stopped for coffee Saturday morning at Speedway and was going to pick up a muffin since I knew that I wouldn’t be having lunch and it would be a late dinner. I passed on the muffin – it had over 1000 calories!! It has 560 calories, I believe, per serving and there were 2 servings. I dropped it on the floor when I read the package…good thing it was in a package.

I’m going to attempt to start the food and exercise logs today. I will keep my daily points since I would assume my weekly allowance points are gone!!

Daily Point Allowance: 27
Weekly Point Allowance: 0

Breakfast:
Iced Coffee (3 points)
**A little background on my iced coffee. I no longer waste $2.69 a day on an Iced Cappucino from Tim Horton’s. I haven’t had one in 2 weeks! I stop at Speedway now. They have a VERY good Mocha Iced Coffee that’s only $.79 (tastes like Chocolate milk)!! If you haven't tried them and live close to a Speedway, you should stop in and try them.


Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich (4 points)
Progesso Light Southwestern Style Vegetable Soup - ended up only eating a few bites (0 points)
Jell-o Sugar Free Fat Free Banana Pudding (1 point)
Strawberries (1 point)

Dinner:
Chicken Parmigiana (11 points)

Dessert:
S'Mores (7 points)

Daily Points Used: 27
Weekly Points Used: 35

No exercise. With my fiance out of town on business, I have been trying to get some extra stuff done around the house. I cleaned the house (yeah, wiped the walls and baseboards too). I finished laying my last bag of mulch. I was too tired to go through my two BIG bags of clothes that I am going to sell on Craigslist. I will do that tomorrow evening.

Overall thought: Today was a pretty good day compared to the last couple of weeks. Part of that might be my lost filling. It kind of hurts and I haven't been chewing on that side of my mouth.

No comments: