Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday - 4/1/09

Another weight loss week for me! I lost 3.4 pounds according to my home scale. The WW weight loss was 3.2 pounds. I was really hoping for 3.6 at WW so I could hit my second goal - 10 pounds. I'm only .4 pounds away.

I've really been focusing on what I'm eating and not eating. I've really changed my eating habits. I'm definitely not eating the junk that I had been. I made a deal with myself. If I eat good all day, I get a WW Mint Ice Cream Sandwich. It's helped too. I've gotten an ice cream sandwich every night or another treat that was around.

One thing that I haven't done yet is add in exercise. I'm definitely not sitting still. We've been pretty active over the past couple of weeks. I'm talking more about my Couch to 5K, elliptical workout and strength training.

My goal this week is to drop 1.6 pounds and workout for at least 30 minutes 3 days this week. I've really got to get back into working out. I've made it to week 4 (maybe 5, I don't have the sheet in front of me) of the Couch to 5K and would like to finish the program. I'm thinking about giving my first 5K a try this month or next.

How did you do this week? What challenges are you facing? Are you seeing that you are more active now that the temperatures are warming up?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -6.4

Weight Watcher Weight Loss


Goal #2 10
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-9.6

No comments: