Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 4/20/09


We had a very busy weekend. We didn't get around to the Easy Baked Manicotti but we're having it this evening so it will be OFF the menu next week. I've got some new recipes that I'll be posting this week as well. I've had a few requests for the Ham & Beans that I made last week with our leftover ham so it will be posted too.

Here's my menu plan:

Breakfast Options:
Top Banana Bread (from Hungry Girl's 200 under 200 Cookbook) 2 ww points
Waffles
Cinnamon Rolls
Omelet/Scrambled Eggs, toast
Cereal
Fruit

Lunch Options:
Soup/Grilled Cheese
Pizza Rolls
Corn Dogs, Salad
Salad, Fruit
Homemade bean burrito

Dinner (no options - you get what's cooked):
1. Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Salad
2. Chicken Fajitas

3. Pulled Pork, rice, asparagus
4. Cheeseburgers, french fries
5. Easy Baked Manicotti

To see more menu plans, visit Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: