Monday, April 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 4/27/09

This week I am planning one extra day. I normally only plan for 5 days. I leave one day for my fiance' to cook whatever he decided and one night to dinner out. This week I'm giving 6 a try. The past two weekends we've been pretty busy and decided to just fire up the grill when we come home. My fiance' hasn't been called out of town yet but it seems to be an every other week thing which should be this week. If he ends up going tomorrow or Wednesday, we'll scrap the menu and make it all kid-friendly and I'll make me something small.

Here's my menu plan:

Breakfast Options:
Waffles
Pancakes
Omelet/Scrambled Eggs, toast
Bagel with cream cheese
Cereal
Fruit

Lunch Options:
Soup/Grilled Cheese
Bologna Sandwich, salad
Bagel Bites
Salad, Fruit
Homemade bean burrito

Dinner (no options - you get what's cooked):
1. Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Salad
2. Jerk Chicken and Pineapple Kebabs, salad

3. Grilled Chicken salad with fruit salad
4. Cheeseburgers and/or turkey sausage. cole slaw, french fries
5. Meatball Sandwiches
6. Pork Chops with Cider Gravy, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Sauteed Apples and Onions


To see more menu plans, visit Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

jo@blog-diggidy said...

man, you menu looks awesome!! tasty tasty!!

michelle said...

The jerk chicken looked good, so I clicked on the link and discovered I dont know what half the ingredients are! haha. I have so much to learn! The pork chops with cider gravy looks good too!