Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Snack Time: Fiber One Yogurt


Here I am with another snack for you - Fiber One Yogurt. Have you tried them? YUMMY! They are so good. I prefer the Key Lime Pie flavor but will eat any of them. I like to stick fresh blueberries in the vanilla since I'm not a plain gal...don't care for vanilla flavor.

There's 5 grams of fiber in each one, that's 20% of the daily recommended fiber. I try to make sure I get my daily recommended amount of fiber when I'm trying to lose weight. It helps me feel full sooner and stay full longer.
These only have 80 calories as well.

These are very creamy and a little thicker than some yogurts I've tried. They aren't slimey either. They come in four flavors: Strawberry, Peach, Vanilla and Key Lime Pie.

They are only 1 WW points too!
Another easy - eat anywhere snack. I took them out with me this weekend when we were out on the ATVs.

Have I made you want to try some? Here's a $1.00 printable coupon to take to the store with you. Nothing like saving money while losing weight...

No comments: