Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Visit to the Dentist


Another not so exciting day! Just a few weeks ago, I went to the dentist to have a wisdom tooth pulled and another tooth filled. Well, it was back to the dentist again today. I had to have a root canal done on my molar today. Not only that but I had roots pulled from another wisdom tooth that was pulled many years ago. I can take a lot of pain but today just wasn't one of those days. After the novocaine wore off, I was in quite a bit of pain for awhile.

Now I will be making another trip to the dentist in a few weeks. They want to give my mouth/tooth a few weeks to rest. I will be going in to have a crown put on my tooth that had the root canal done. I've only got until the end of the month to get it done since I'm working on the
three months of COBRA paid by my previous employer. I'm hoping that the crown doesn't break the bank. I should have the estimate by the end of next week so we'll see.

With all that being said, I will be back at some point tomorrow to catch up some more. I was able to get a few of my posts typed up before heading off to relax.

No comments: