Monday, March 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 3/9/09


Well, menu planning didn't go too well last week. I think we ate from out menu two nights. With my fiance' being out of town and the problems with my root canal, I was not in the mood to cook. We ended up eating out a lot last week or eating at other family members houses. We did save money by eating out - we used my son's honor roll certificates. The only meals that were paid for at two of the restaurants that we went to were mine. I ate light both of those nights too.

There really won't be much change in our menu this week since we didn't eat the food last week. We will be eating out tonight for my son's 5th birthday and then having a party over the week. My menu will be small this week.

Here's my menu plan:
1. Tacos/Fried Burritos - We ditched the fried burritos. I actually had used ground turkey and a whole wheat tortilla for my tacos - it's lower in WW points than a regular taco. I passed on the sour cream as well.
2. BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches (recipe has been posted), coleslaw
3. Homemade Pizza
4.
Stove Top One-Dish Chicken Bake; Tortellini, Broccoli and Bacon salad

To see more menu plans, visit
I'm an Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: