Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Works For Me: No Iron Needed!

Do you hate to iron? I do!! This past Monday we had plans to go out to dinner for my son's 5th birthday. I had forgotten to get my clothes out of the closet to let the wrinkles work themselves out a bit. They've been hanging in the closet for 7 months (yep, I've been out of work for 7 months). I don't get "dressed up" everyday so they had some might hanger wrinkle marks.

I really don't like iron. To make life easier, I count on my dryer to get the wrinkles out for me. I took the pants off the hanger sprayed both legs, front and back, where the hanger marks were with Magic Sizing and stuck them in the dryer for a few minutes (while I did my hair). When I pulled them out, they were perfectly straight. I was quite surprised...it looked better than my ironing job probably would have.

So, what works for me is - spraying your hanger marked pants with a little Magic Sizing Fabric Finish (or the like) and then stick them in the dryer for a few minutes. The wrinkles will be gone - no iron needed!

To see what works for others, visit We Are THAT Family's Works for Me Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great to know! I don't like to iron, either!!

Thanks for sharing!