Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday - 3/11/09

I'm am truly living the weight loss roller coaster; however, my track is about to change. Instead of going up and down, it's going to only go down. I've had a few people join me to lose weight. I'm hoping it will help all of us - research shows that it does.

This week I didn't lose the whole 3.4 pounds that I had gained but I did lose 2.2 pounds of it. I'm proud of that because I didn't workout at all. I was able to get out of the house almost every day though. The nice weather on Saturday had us away from the house and outside riding ATVs and walking acres. It was great.

I've found that my problem really isn't working out. Yes, I do need to do that but it's snacking. With being at home full-time now, I can pretty much eat whenever I want. It's not that the snacks aren't healthy. It's that I'm snacking too much. With the weather gradually getting warmer, I'm hoping that we will be able to get out and away from the house more.

My goal this week is to get the additional 1.4 pounds off and workout for at least 30 minutes everyday.

How did you do this week?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date 1.2

No comments: