Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things I Love: Swiffer Wet Jet


It's been a while since I participated in Things I Love Thursday but I finally found something that I can't live without... Well, I could if I didn't have to do housework. It's Swiffer Wet Jet. My fiance' had purchased it about a month ago. I fell in love with it the first time I used it. Our kitchen floor used to get mopped once a week. Now it gets mopped EVERYDAY. Yep, you read that right EVERYDAY! There are even times that fights break out between the kids over who gets to mop the bathroom and laundry room floor.

It's really easy to use. You put the unit together, stick on the cleaning pad, and load in the cleanser. You don't have to use the cleanser if you just want to sweep the floor. You're in control of how much liquid you spray on the floor. We've used dry and wet cleaning pads without our Wet Jet. It's great!

You can even request a coupon for $5 off a Swiffer Wet Jet here. There's even a Money Back Guarantee if you don't like it. But if you are someone that mops or should mop, you won't have to worry about the money back guarantee because you will LOVE it too!

Visit The Diaper Diaries to see what others love.

No comments: