Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 3/2/09

We ate from our menu this week for the most part. There were two days that we had leftovers versus cooking a "new" meal. Nothing like stretching our dollar or meat purchases.

My fiance' is out of town for the whole week. He should be back on Friday but this is also the week that I'm not home until late on Friday night so I'm going to make sure I have at least one crockpot meal on the menu for that day. With that being said, Saturday night will probably end up being a night that we go out to dinner.

Tonight we have a party to go so we will be eating out tonight. We have some honor roll award certificates for a few restaurants so the kids will eat for free and I will eat light making it a cheap night out for dinner!

Here's my menu plan:
1. Grilled Chicken Tenders, mashed potatoes, green beans
2. BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches (crockpot recipe), coleslaw
3. Homemade Pizza
4. Breakfast - eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy
5.
Stove Top One-Dish Chicken Bake, Tortellini, Broccoli and Bacon salad

To see more menu plans, visit
I'm an Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: