Monday, July 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 7/20/09

Well, we've decided to try a few items that we haven't had in a while. I'll post the Beef & Vegetable Stroganoff-topped Potato recipe as soon as I can. Since football there is football camp twice this week and the kids will be spending two nights working with their pigs, I tried to keep out menu simple.

1. Chicken Fajitas
2. Beef & Vegetable Stroganoff-topped Potato (recipe to be posted)
3. Footlong Coneys
4. Jamaican Rubbed Pork Chops, grilled veggies, fruit salad
5. Homemade Pizza

I will also be making a few freezer meals over the week - this is one of them Orange Teriyaki Chicken.

To see more menu plans, visit Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm impressed by everyone who makes their own pizza. I will have to try it!