Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday - 7/15/09

Well, it's a disappointing week here. I gained 1 pound according to my scale. I was forced to think about what caused it. Here's my conclusion:

1. Food Journal - no problems. I did use all my allowance points and I normally don't use them all. I don't think that was my problem,

2. Exercise Journal - ugh, it's blank! Problem! I'm aware of the problem and mentioned it in my Weight Watcher Weigh In post this week. I've already improved in this area. I've worked out the past two nights.

3. I'm comfortable in my clothes. Yep, you read that right. My clothes are now 2 sizes too big so I don't see my weight as much of an issue as I did 4 months ago. I've decided to gather a few of my favorite "bigger" pants and have my sister take them in at the waist. They will still be comfortable but not so comfortable that I forget that I have weight to lose. I've also pulled a few smaller pairs of pants to the front of my closet...hopefully that will help.

Will this weight gain make me less motivated? Of course not! If anything, it will help me to get on the right track (the exercising one).

How are you doing on your weight loss? Have you had an "ah ha" moment where you realize what you needed to do to get back on track for your weight loss goals?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -25.4

Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #5 - Aug 8
38.2
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-31.4

No comments: